Wednesday 21 December 2016

Rare SNES Title Castlevania Dracula X Coming To 3DS Virtual Console

One of the Super Nintendo's hardest-to-find games is coming to the 3DS Virtual Console tomorrow.

According to the website pricecharting.com, copies of Castlevania Dracula X go anywhere from as low as $125 to $972 for brand new sealed copies. It's a game I called out as needing to be on Nintendo's Virtual Console back in 2014 in this feature tracking which rare games had finally made it to the platform, and it thankfully did later come to Wii U.

The game will be available on 3DS tomorrow for $7.99.

Additionally, Mario Party 2 will also be available on the Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow.

[Source: Nintendo]

 

Our Take
I'm a big fan of the Virtual Console in general, though its transfer from Wii to Wii U has left much to be desired. What I would like – and I know this is a lot to as from Nintendo – is that for the Switch, I can just bring all the Virtual Console games I have already purchased over to the new platform. I don't want to buy Mega Man X for the millionth time.



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/12/21/rare-snes-title-castlevania-dracula-x-coming-to-3ds-virtual-console.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment