Sunday 4 December 2016

Watch Us Sparrow-Race On Two New Tracks From Destiny's The Dawning Event

Announced at PlayStation Experience, this year's The Dawning event for Destiny: Rise of Iron sees the return of The Sparrow Racing League which will stay on after the event is over.

I had the chance to check out hop into some races on a few new courses and capture some footage. I'm not a Destiny veteran by any means, but what I played seemed fun enough that I might do some more racing once the event hits, since I recently got back into the game with a group of friends. Below you can watch me fumble my way to a decent finish on two of the event's new tracks. I was in first place at one point, and that's all that matters, right? Right?

(Please visit the site to view this media)

(Please visit the site to view this media)



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/games/destiny_rise_of_iron/b/playstation4/archive/2016/12/04/watch-us-sparrow-race-on-two-new-tracks-from-destiny-39-s-the-dawning-event.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment