Tuesday 5 September 2017

Reader Discussion – Are You Returning To Destiny For The Sequel Or Starting Fresh?

Some devoted Destiny fans are eager to play part two. Others bounced off the original, or have no opinion, and are giving the franchise a chance. Who are you?

I'm somewhere in the middle. I was severely underwhelmed by Destiny's initial offerings, but put about 10 hours into the game when Taken King released. It never fully got its hooks into me, but I am going to give Destiny 2 a real shot. I love Bungie's Halo games, but Destiny never clicked for me. I'm interested to see if part two will make me a fan.

If you're wondering where our Destiny 2 review is, head here.



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/09/05/reader-discussion-are-you-returning-to-destiny-for-the-sequel-or-starting-fresh.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment