Saturday 7 October 2017

Reader Discussion – What Other Indies Do You Want Ported To The Switch?

Axiom Verge and Stardew Valley, both beloved indies of the past few years, hit the Nintendo Switch earlier this week. The quality rogue-like The Flame In The Flood is also making its way to Nintendo's hot item console on October 17. 

I've spent a fair amount of time sitting in a coffee shop today playing Stardew Valley on my Switch while drinking coffee and, y'all, it's heaven. As I sat there I started thinking about what other indies I want to play on the Switch. The two biggest titles at the front of my brain were easy to figure out: Spelunky and Undertale.

But what about you, reader? What indies would you love to play on the go (or on a TV, I guess)?



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/10/07/reader-discussion-what-other-indies-do-you-want-ported-to-the-switch.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment