Monday 6 February 2017

Reader Discussion – Do Difficult Games Intimidate You?

Nioh comes out tomorrow. I'm about 20 hours into it and agree with reviewer Dan Tack's assessment that it's quite good. It's also ridiculously difficult, far harder than any Souls game. I honestly haven't played an action game this difficult since the days of the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo.

But that's also kind of the reason I love it? I really dig feeling like I have to fight for my victories, tooth and nail, overcoming insurmountable odds any way I can. I get why some people don't though. So which camp do you fall into and why?

Let us know in the comments below.



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/02/06/reader-discussion-do-difficult-games-intimidate-you.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment