Saturday 4 February 2017

Reader Discussion – What's Your Worst Gaming "Duh" Moment?

Getting stuck in games is common. Puzzles stump us, paths aren't clear, bosses make us lose control of our bodily functions – it happens. But sometimes, you can feel like the biggest dope in the world for not "getting" something that seems obvious after you've figured it out or looked it up. So we want to know: What's your worst gaming "duh" moment?

Mine was in The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I don't remember exactly the context, but there was a puzzle that involved placing some sort of stamp on a piece of paper. I couldn't figure out how to do it, I touched the screen furiously, pressed all the buttons I possibly could. I though the game had locked up, so I restarted and lo and behold, I got stuck again. I didn't really know to do, so I sat there stuck for what seemed like hours, trying to figure out what could possibly get me through this insanely difficult puzzle. Reaching the end of my rope, I looked it up. All I had to do was close the DS to stamp that stupid piece of paper. 

Yep.

So what are your worst gaming "duh" moments? Got stuck on a "puzzle" that wasn't a puzzle? Didn't know you could jump to leap over an obstacle? Let us know in the comments.



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/02/04/reader-discussion-what-39-s-your-worst-gaming-quot-duh-quot-moment.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment