Friday 6 January 2017

Reader Discussion: What Classic Game Do You Need To Go Back To?

The holiday blitz is over, so as we settle in for winter's long haul, now is the perfect time to go back and play the classics. 

I had a busy holiday season, so I didn't get to play nearly as many games as I would have liked and I'm still catching up on my backlog, which includes Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian, and Dead Rising 4. I also want to make a second run through of Dishonored 2 at some point, so my January game time is pretty booked.

However, during the new year, I have a habit of playing through a classic I missed the first time around. This year, I'm thinking about going back to Earthbound, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, or Resident Evil: Revelations 2 ("classic" is a loose term).

What about you? What older game do you need to go back to? Are you still trying to clean up a backlog? Need some ideas of what to play next? What do you think is in my pocket? Leave you answers in the comments below.



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/01/06/reader-discussion-what-classic-game-do-you-need-to-go-back-to.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment