Saturday 13 May 2017

Video Shows Off Latest Changes To Mass Effect: Andromeda's Cutscenes

Although it's reportedly holding off on the next Mass Effect game, BioWare is still in the process of fixing Andromeda, which was plagued by a number of technical issues at launch. The latest patch, 1.06, tweaks a number of the game's cutscenes, lighting, and animations to make them all look more natural.

Youtuber YongYea has complied several of these changes into a video highlighting how the changes look in real time. Though most of these changes look minor (and I've have a hard time going back through old cutscenes to point out changes), the 1.06 changes of every cutscene do look better. You can watch the video below.

(Please visit the site to view this media)

 

Our Take
I still haven't played Andromeda, although I mean to, and changes like this make me think I should keep holding off on it until BioWare's done tweaking it. That works for me: Did you know there are a ton of video games always coming out and it never ends and dear lord how will I find the time for all of them?



from www.GameInformer.com - The Feed http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/05/13/video-shows-off-latest-changes-to-mass-effect-andromeda-39-s-cutscenes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment